सोमवार, 15 अक्तूबर 2012

Yasmeen Khan is All Ready To Play Negative Roles In Daily Soaps













Actress Yasmeen Khan went on to star in many movies. Yasmeen didn’t have a highly successful stint as heroine and slowly retreated from films. After a break of four years, she is now coming back as an actress in negative looks on small-screen.
When Interview with Actress Yasmeen Khan Said:
“I have been an actress for the past Eight years now. I know nothing other than acting. I don’t differentiate between small screen and big screen. In both the version, I feel that an actress’ job is to emote in front of the camera. I want to remain happy irrespective of wherever I am. I think many hours of my life at the shooting spot than I spend at my house.
“I didn’t have any inkling that the serial would have such a large ‘reach’. I haven’t played any negative roles in films and trying it for the first time on small screen now. It’s indeed a novel experience for me. My mother watches the serial everyday and points out whatever mistakes I might have made in portraying my character. Given a choice, I’d love to play negative roles in films too,” concludes Yasmeen.
How you will Compit Urvashi Dholakia & Aashka Goradia, as they are old players in daily soaps as a negative looks???
See here it not any kind of competition, I don’t have any thing personal with Urvashi and Aashka, I have to do my best, its all about generation next. People always like to see new changes, and I belive I can make something new in this field, rest depends upon people how they take me in a negative role.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...