रविवार, 24 फ़रवरी 2013

Subhash Ghai goes on floor with KAANCHI

Subhash Ghai will start the shoot for his next Kaanchi on 24th February 2013 at Film City, Mumbai. Kaanchi is a musical thriller and 5 songs have already been recorded for the film.  Commenting on directing after 4 yrs, Subhash Ghai said, " I am too excited to make this film since this is a contemporary new age story with alot of energy and music ... and actually today i feel the same way that i felt when i started by first film Kalicharan. This script of mine has my lead actress do stunts which is a first in any one of my films, so you can imagine the drama and entertainment in it".
He further added, " I feel i am always best in a crisis situation. I still remember how much pressure i was under after my film Trimurti flopped and still i went ahead and made Pardes. One thing i can never compromise is the quality of my film making whatever the budget may be. I am glad that i am making a film i want to make it with a stellar cast including Rishi Kapoor n Mithun Chakrovarthy,Kartik Tiwari as a hero and Mishti as my new heroine in Bollywood . Kartik and Mishti both are extremely talented which i have seen them during my workshops with them .
We are set to release this movie on 15th August 2013 and thereafter i am going to work on a big star cast movie in the year 2014.


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...