शुक्रवार, 28 जून 2013

Amita Motwani bags the Mrs. India Internatio​nal 2013 at Atlanta, USA!: Beautiful in the inside & on the outside, psychologi​st


Beautiful in the inside & on the outside, psychologist Amita Motwani bags the Mrs. India International 2013 at Atlanta, USA! 
Born & Brought up in Bangalore& happily married & settled in Hyderabad, psychologist by profession Amita Motwani waving Indian flag in USA by bagging the Mrs. India International 2013 in Atlanta, USA.
Mrs. Amita Motwani, a psychologist by profession proudly waved India’s flag at Mrs. India International Pageant in Atlanta. Strongly supported by her husband, family & in – laws, Amita finally accomplished her dream to compete in an International beauty pageant,& a pageant of this caliber, Amita is on the ninth cloud, why wouldn’t she be? She has also cleanswept all the sub awards in the pageant( Mrs.RAMPWALK, Mrs.Beautiful Face, Beautiful Smile, Beautiful Eyes.) Amita has made us proud on international grounds.
Mrs. Motwani certainly has done all it takes to win the extremely prestigious Mrs. India International 2013 title at Atlanta on 18th May & now she stands to be the only Indian to represent our country at the Mrs. International 2013 to be held on July 19th in Chicago, USA.
Amita, highlighting the significance of the International pageant she mentions, “The International Pageant system has been developed to promote today's married women, their accomplishments, and commitment to family and marriage. Around the world women are finding this system to be the opportunity to work with their husband and family to become positive role models. It is beyond just a beauty pageant…It is so much more.”  It salutes Beauty with a Cause.
Behind the title are Mrs. Motwani’s tremendous efforts & perseverance. Maintaining balance between physical & emotional levels, rigorous work out regime, nutritionists, designers & most importantly juggling her family & personal space pretty well.
Amita adds, “I took the title seriously from the time I enrolled myself. I thoroughly enjoyed the process I went through, revamped myself, I grew & I won the title. I proudly stand as the only Indian to represent the Mrs. International pageant. Feels great!”
Talking about global exposure she further adds, “I made new friends, the pageant gave all the contestants the opportunity to learn about customs & family life in other countries. They were curious to learn about our traditions & sung praises for Indian women. Representing my country at an international level is overwhelming. It made me want to work even harder. ”
Amita who believes that winning the title wouldn’t have been possible without the support from her husband, family & in-laws mentions, “My husband & in-laws supported me & their belief in me further motivated me to work harder towards winning the title & there I have it.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...