शुक्रवार, 30 अगस्त 2013

Sunny Deol's "Singh Saab The Great" First Look Launch

Sunny Deol and Anil Sharma launched the First Look of their upcoming movie, “Singh Saab The Great”, along with Co-Stars Amrita Rao, Urvashi Rautela Anjali Abrol, Anand Raj Anand(Music Director) and Co-Producers: Kushal Kantilal Gada, Dhaval Jayantilal Gada (Pen India). The Movie is slated to release on 22nd November 2013.Sunny Deol and Anil Sharma in the past have created box office magic with Gadar: Ek Prem Katha and The Hero: Love Story of a Spy and Apne. Singh Sahab is a sattire with Action and a thick love story and Sunny Deol is playing an honest collector dealing with corruption in the action-packed film. "Fans kept telling me how desperately they wanted to see Sunny in action again! Well, here we are, with Singh Saab The Great," smiles director Anil Sharma. He adds, "At the same time, it will be a complete entertainer."Sunny feels that his director-buddy highlights his strong points on screen quite effectively. "I have always played characters I have believed in. I can't fake emotions. When Anil narrated the subject to me, my character reminded me of the role that my father had done in Satyakam. However, Singh Sahab the Great has no connection with Satyakam. It is a completely different film. But the character I play is a very powerful one."Jayantilal Gada from Pen India says, In the past I was associated with Sunny Deol and Anil Sharma’s Gadar, Since I have great relations with Sunny, Anil Sharma and Alumbra Entertainment and Media Pvt Ltd, so we have joined hands again to make a big HIT. The Story is written by Shaktiman. Singh Saab The Great is Presented by Jayantilal Gada (PEN). Sangeeta Ahir from Alumbra Entertainment and Media Pvt Ltd and Anuj Sharma, Shantketan Entertainment and are producing the film.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...