मंगलवार, 17 सितंबर 2013

Karan Johar with his team Promoted the film “The Lunchbox” in New Delhi

 
Karan Johar with his team of “The Lunchbox” visited New Delhi and promoted the film at Big Odean Cinemas, Cannaught Place. At the promotional event versatile actor Irrfan Khan with his co-actors Nimrat Kaur& Bharti Achrekar were present. Director Ritesh Batra and co producers Guneet Monga & Siddharth Roy Kapur also addressed the Press conference.
I have researched a lot before making this film, I am happy that I succeeded and made this different film for you all” says Director Ritesh Batra. Also, Producer Karan Johar says, “I have not directed this film but produced it and as a producer I would say, this film has quite a different love story which will definitely touch your heart. I would congratulate director Ritesh Batra for making such a beautiful film and I am sure people will love it.”
Actor Irrfan Khan who is playing the lead in the film added, “People will see me doing old age romance in this film but interestingly the story of the film is so good that people will love this type of romance also”
“The Lunchbox” is a Hindi epistolary romance film made under Dharma Productions and co produced by UTV Motion Pictures and DAR Motion Pictures. The film is set to be released on September 20, 2013.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...