मंगलवार, 24 सितंबर 2013

Sangeeta Ghosh on a learning spree

Jee
Unlike her other roles in the past, Sangeeta Ghosh, as a self-made independent woman is seen vrooming around in a jeep on Sony TV's Jee Le Zara. But looking at the confidence with which she drives around on screen, no would say that she's new to it. "I know how to drive, but I am not that good at it. Personally, I hate driving! So for this show, I had my driver help me polish my driving skills. It took me two days to take control over the vehicle," says the actress. She has now begun enjoying it and often takes her jeep for a spin on the sets. "Whenever I get free time, I catch someone from the sets and drive around the shooting area." Meanwhile, Ghosh is also brushing up her Marathi language while shooting the show. Since she's a fan of the veteran Marathi actress Sulbha Deshpande, who plays her aaji (grandmother) on the show, Ghosh doesn't leave a chance to talk to her in Marathi. "Since I am from Mumbai, I know to speak Marathi, but not that fluently. So I make it a point to chat and talk with Sulbhaji in Marathi, I get to learn a lot of new words from her," says Ghosh.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...