सोमवार, 28 अक्तूबर 2013

Kirti Nagpure learns to ride from her costar Raafi Malik.

Sony entertainment television's newly launched show desh ki beti Nandini, Kirti Nagpure roming around in her scooty but it is entirely new thing for her to ride. A birdie from the set told us that when Kirti had got to know that she had to ride a scooty in the serial she was very thrilled and  excited about it. Talking about her experience,  she says " I have never drove a two wheeler  ever in my life so I was very much looking forward to it. In fact my costar Raafi Malik helped me a lot by giving me some tips on how to create the right balance.  It was tuff intially but once you get the technique its fun. Now I keep riding it all over the set.
Well it seems our Nandini knows how to make the most of everything.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...