गुरुवार, 30 जनवरी 2014

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Lee Zara hits a century

 
It was celebration time for the cast and crew of Sony Entertainment Television's romantic show Kehta Hai Dil Jee Lee Zara. The show recently completed 100 episodes and on this joyful occasion the cast were seen enjoying to the fullest. A special cake cutting ceremony was organized by the team where the cast cut not one, but three types of cakes! 
Recalling her first few days of shoot, Sangeeta Ghosh said, “We all are very happy on the completion of 100 episodes. It’s been a wonderful journey.  I would say 'Kehta hai Dil…Jee Le Zara' is about teamwork. It is always teamwork - be it my directors, be it my producers or DOPs (directors of photography) or the creative, each one is responsible for this success. I want to thank my loyal fans and viewers who have acknowledged our work and always encouraged to perform better”.
 On this occasion Ruslaan Mumtaz said, “I am very happy and hope that we complete 1000 episodes and more. The entire credit goes to our team. For me this is one of the best stories that I have worked on so far. In fact I believe that it’s because of our fans that Dhruv and Saanchi have become a household name. The beautiful chemistry between DV and Saanchi has kept the audiences glued to the show. I would like to thank all my fans and viewers for their endless support and love”.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...