गुरुवार, 29 दिसंबर 2016

PROFESSIONALLY FRUITFUL YEAR FOR AUTHOR KAPIL PATHARE

At the end of a wonderful year, Kapil Pathare looks back and summarizes 2016 as a " Professionally Fruitful & Productive year" 
Well, 2016 certainly flew by! For most of the people, the change of the year is an occasion for thinking about what they missed doing the previous year and where they want to improve. But multifaceted Kapil Pathare calls "A life changing year" 
 "There were quite a few ups and downs for me during these last twelve months, but the biggest ups definitely involved the launch of my book "A Tall Order"  says Author, Biker & Entrepreneur Kapil Pathare who insists that 2016 was a  professionally productive year with the unveiling of his book "A Tall Order" which traces the cricketing careers of ten best cricketers from India in the last 25 years. 
The think tank behind a lot of bestselling books feels 2016 has give him a lot of bad & good memories " The process of writing this book was in itself such a fond memory. Living legend Sanath Jayasurya traveled all the way from Srilanka to offer his support to me book. My book received an outstanding response not only from the industry but also from my readers. Besides these amazing moments I had a lot of moments which broke me, but at the same time those moments made me strong. So I guess it's safe to say 2016 has been a roller coaster ride" 

Speaking about his resolution in the coming year, he says " I am not big on new year’s resolutions. But I think there’s something strangely satisfying in the act of at least making the list, of attempting to get our ducks in a row to face our next trip around the sun. It gives us a general direction to follow, before life presents itself"

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...