मंगलवार, 31 जनवरी 2017

Anarkali of Arrah' to release on March 24, 2017

Promodome Motion Pictures' Anarkali of Arrah featuring Swara Bhaskar in a never-seen-before role is set to release on 24th March, 2017. 
Produced by Priya and Sandiip Kapur, written and directed by Avinash Das, Anarkali of Arrah revolves around an erotic singer (played by Swara Bhaskar) from Arrah in Bihar, who sings double meaning songs. She is the star performer of her troupe and is ambitious and confident of her success. Until a fateful day when Anaarkali has a confrontation with a very powerful man of the region. What follows is a series of events that escalates the conflict between the two and the world around her turns increasingly vicious and misogynist. And then, she fights back. 
Swara Bhaskar says,"Anaarkali of Aarah is a very special film for me. Not just because its a relevant and topical film on an important issue but because i have never been as closely associated with the pre production and making of any film as i have been with Anaarkali. Even when Avinash ji had simply narrated the idea to me i was sold. I have read every single draft he has written and i feel like i grew into the script with the script. Ive never worked so hard on any film as i have on Anaarkali, i injured myself, fell sick, had a breakdown everything while filming and yet strangely i never lost faith in this project . I think we have made a very courageous film that deserves to be widely seen."
Producer Sandiip Kapur says, "I have always been a firm believer in the power of the story because content is paramount and it sells. Thus, when this
story came to me I was excited and I also realized that this will require extensive ground work and research. Swara traveled to UP, Bihar, Himachal and we did workshops with the entire team starting from Avinash Das to Sanjay Mishra, Pankaj Tripathy and others. I am proud of my entire team for the final product that they have put out and we believe that we have created content that people should love."
Director Avinash Das says, "When YouTube was just launched, I heard one sensuous and erotic number sung by Tarabano Faizabadi. She had no expression on her face and that's how the idea of Anarkali of Arrah developed in my mind. We have witnessed several incidents related to street singers in India in the last six to seven years, which made me feel I was on the right track. Anarkali is a strong, independent woman who fights her own battle with grace. I'm thankful to producer Sandiip Kapur and Promodome Motion Pictures for their fifth and trust in me."
Produced by Priya and Sandiip Kapur and written and directed by Avinash Das under the banner Promodome Motion Pictures, Anarkali of Arrah featuring Swara Bhaskar, Sanjai Mishra, Pankaj Tripathy and Ishhtiaq Khan is scheduled to release on 24th March, 2017.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...