मंगलवार, 4 अप्रैल 2017

Chris Pratt and Kurt Russel is the new bromance in Hollywood!

Calling him a 'legit stud', Chris asks Kurt to be his dad in real life! 
With one of the most anticipated superhero ensembles coming together again in James Gunn's Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2, in May, along with Baby Groot going viral,  the filming also saw the birth of a new bromance!Hollywood veteran Kurt Russel, who along with Sylvester Stallone is joining the cast of GOTG, got alon, and he reveals how he got to know about Chris and became friends!"I’d heard about Chris Pratt from my daughter Kate Hudson, actually. She liked him very much, and they had worked together. So that was how I became interested. I really got the opportunity to work a lot in many different scenes, in many different contexts with Chris Pratt. I gained a lot more from Chris than I think Chris gained from me. But I do hope the stories I told him were fun and maybe in some way enjoyable and enlightening." says Kurt. 
Chris on the other hand, was also super-thrilled to be working with Kurt, something that was on his bucket list!"When I found out that Kurt Russell was playing Quill’s father, I was just thrilled. It was like sitting at the poker table with a great hand and then getting another ace dealt to you. It was just perfect casting and it couldn’t have worked out better. On top of the fact that he’s an exceptional actor, he’s also a really great guy. Kurt’s been around for a long time, and he’s been a master of his art form for decades. Having an opportunity to work with someone like that who’s such a genius is a sheer joy and something you can check off the bucket list. He’s a legit stud. He was a professional baseball player. He’s a pilot and the father of many well-adjusted kids. He’s a fisherman and a hunter and an outdoorsman. I asked him if he’d be my dad in real life and I’m still waiting to hear back." 

Well, looks like Hollywood has a new bromance!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...