बुधवार, 21 जून 2017

Check out Shweta Basu Prasad; the new style diva

Actor Shweta Basu Prasad has been giving us some major style goals. She is often spotted wearing the trendiest outfits teamed with stylish accessories. Recently, the was seen at an event where she was sporting a teal gown by designer Dimple Shroff. She teamed it up with heavy eyes and a light lipper. All we can say is that her stylist for the evening, Shruti Kapoor did a fabulous job.Talking about her style statement, Shweta says that she often tries to balance style with comfort. "For me, it's important to be comfortable.  But as an actor, there are eyes on us all the time and we are expected to turn up looking spectacular. This does not mean that I am complaining because after all people do look up to us and we need to give them something to look up to. I love dressing up, but I make sure that  I am comfortable in what I am wearing and it's suiting me," she says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...