शनिवार, 15 जुलाई 2017

Actor Natasha Singh to be seen in Panini Pandit's short film Ishq Ka Rocks!

Actor Natasha Singh will make her comeback with filmmaker Panini Pandit's short film Ishq Ka Rock. Talking about how she came on board, Natasha says, "Panini's mom and my mom knew each other when we were kids. So we've known each other since childhood. He called me out of the blue one day and said he's going to make a short film and asked me if I would like to act for him. I was surprised but was very excited, too, that he was finally joining the same profession as his father," she says, adding, "We fixed a meeting and I heard the script and loved it. I could feel the passion he had for the story as he was narrating. I loved the script instantly and agreed to get on board." The actor, who has been seen in shows such as Dekh Bhai Dekh, Saath Phere and Woh Hue Na Hamare  says that she would love to do more work in cinema, but wants to only take up meaty characters. "The project needs to excite me and so does my character. It needs to challenge my acting abilities," she says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...