मंगलवार, 26 सितंबर 2017

Shafaq Naaz in bikini for the first time

Be it Hollywood ,Bollywood or  Tv our actors are ready to do anything to justify their roles be it to shed or gain weight.  
Television Actress Shafaq Naaz who rose to  fame through her pivotal roles in ‘Chidya Ghar’ , ‘ Mahabharat’ ,  ‘ Sapna Babul ka Bidaai’   received a lot of love &  won the hearts of many being a dear favourite to her fans   . Shafaq whose known for her cute and bubbly look received a lot of appreciation  with  her appearance in the movie  'Guest in London'. 
The beautiful actress who is loved for her chubby look has now a little surprise for her  fans.  Shafaq whose been working in the industry since 6 years is now on a break and has transformed to one gorgeous lady.  Yes you have heard it right this gorgeous actress has shed 13 kgs in a matter of 2 months and is all set to look amazing and different in her next project. 

Sharing her transformation story shafaq mentioned  . “ My work life has really been hectic leaving me no time to focus and work on myself. Hence  I decided to give myself a break and worked out on the daily basis shedding these extra kgs.  I believe if you wish to do something u end up doing it. I followed a very strict diet with daily workouts giving those days just to myself.  It feels really nice to see the changes in you and I am waiting to be seen different  in my upcoming projects and I hope my fans love this version of me too”.

1 टिप्पणी:

  1. I appreciate your idea, it's really informative. Thank you, We provide services, Posh lawyer, posh law advisor, Legal Advisors, Human Capital Executives, Psychologists and Social Workers see more Poshadvo

    जवाब देंहटाएं

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...