मंगलवार, 19 सितंबर 2017

Special Provision for Chirag Jani to maintain his physic

Sometimes we all wonder what makes these celebrities  have a fit body  & how they manage to maintain themselves inspite of the tight schedules, many of them ensure that they work out on daily basis to remain in shape while some are unable to do so but maintain it in their own ways. Television actor Chirag Jani  popularly  known for his roles in “Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke” “Aahat” & “ “The Trap” shares his own little secret to maintain his physic on the daily basis. Chirag talks about  the  special provisions made for him on the sets which helps him to maintain his daily workout schedule. He shares how he spends time working out as when he gets break from his shots. Sharing his thoughts chirag mentioned ,” With the tight schedule we go through it gets really difficult to make time for a gym so I just thought if i cnt get there why not to get it to me. The production who have been really helpful arranged  a  small gym on my set with the required equipments  which help me to maintain my workout schedule daily.  The role I m currently playing requires a fit man with a good built which makes me want to focus on myself even more on daily basis”.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...