मंगलवार, 28 नवंबर 2017

Ankit Bathla looks dashing at Delhi event

Ankit Bathla has always been someone who his fans have looked up to, not only for his spectacular acting abilities, but his dashing looks as well. The actor, who was recently in Delhi, looked his best at an event there. 
Ankit was judging a talent hunt called Sensation Season 2, along with dancer Prince. It is safe to say that Ankit looked stunning in a Bharat Reshma outfit. 
“I loved what I wore at the talent hunt. It was comfortable as well as looked amazing. For me, comfort is a very important factor while deciding what to wear. I know I will only look my best if I am comfortable,” he says. 
The actor is also a fitness freak and says that this is important for an actor. “You have a lot of people looking up to you, it’s important to look your best and be fit and healthy. This will inspire your fans also to do the same,” he says

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...