गुरुवार, 23 नवंबर 2017

Beautiful, unique, grand; here is how the cast describe Porus

Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Porus will soon hit the tube and the cast is excited about the response of the audience. Their fans have loved the promo and are looking forward to the show.
Sharddha Musale
According to me, Porus is a beautiful piece of art. The scale, novelty, and attention to detail are what makes it so unique. It's  a magnanimous project and the promos do give a few glimpses.  It's a project made with the heart and soul, where people have given their best. And that's the reason that it is inspiring and an enriching experience for me.
Laksh: 
I'm getting a very positive response. People have high hopes for this show and with me as well, which makes a little nervous as well. But I'm confident and well prepared to justify this character. I'm expecting this show to break all the norms and set a new benchmark. I'm sure this show will be remembered and will be talked about for a very long time. People talk about the Game of Thrones and how perfect it is but after this show, I'm expecting them to talk about Porus.
Suhani Dhanki: 
Porus is all over the city and the promos are looking amazing and everyone is eager to know how it is going to be. Everyone knows it's about our history and people around me are very excited. Since my character is not revealed much, people are eager to know what my rustic look is all about and how it is related to Porus.
Sameksha: 
My expectations are high because I haven't really seen such a show on a grand scale. It has crossed all boundaries, be it geographically or the way it has been shot. Also, the character I am playing is a woman from Greece and so I worked on my body language and much more. The show has set high bars and people are really excited to watch.
Sunny Ghanshani: 
This is my first show and I never thought that I would be working on such a huge project. Looking at the promos, people were really thinking that it may be a movie. Everything has been worked in detail and the response I have been getting is motivating. The show has been the talk of the city seeing the hoardings and ad posters, people often click selfies and pictures with it and send me.
Rohit Purohit: 
The feedback is superb. The presentation is grand and the whole industry is talking about it. Audiences already have huge expectations. The makers have left no stone unturned.
Vishal Patni: 
The feedback is outstanding, it's a big project with a huge set and a huge vision. The show is in the BC era and enormous efforts have been put and worked a lot. People are waiting and appreciating a lot. The location was Thailand and no one has shot there before.The shots are great and everyone is excited.
Chirag Jani: 
Yes I'm very happy that after our 1year hard work we are getting a good response from the globe. The expectation is very high from this show. because we gave our sweat and blood for this. We work hard to make it the best show in Indian Film industry and I hope we will reach there where we want to be. I feel I'm blessed and lucky to be part of this Great project been associated with this project it's been a huge thing so my expectations are higher than public because my creative and Siddharth sir trusted me that I'll do the justice as a Dasyu King so it's a big responsibility on my shoulder as well  fingers crossed. Lets see how people will react on 27th
Aman Dhaliwal: 
I am getting lovely feedback, project is larger than life and we have put in so much hard work and got a great compliment from channel people that they liked my work audience like my look so I am excited as well. 

Mohit Abrol: 
The response is fantastic. It's a larger than life show. Siddharth Kumar Tewary has made a fantastic show and its a fantastic feeling to be part of such a huge show.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...