बुधवार, 22 नवंबर 2017

Hrishikesh Pandey gets hurt on the sets of Porus

Actor Hrishikesh Pandey recently got hurt on the sets of Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Porus. The actor got injured during a fight sequence recently. "There was a fight sequence which had me, my own son Hasti and step son Porus. I was running and the jimmy jib camera was also involved in the shot. I hurt my leg while doing it. I applied some first aid and I was okay by the end of the day. Whatever happens, the show must go on," says the actor.The actor is currently playing the role of Ripudaman and Sajjan Singh in the magnum opus. Ask him which character is tougher to play, and he says, "Ripudaman...He is quiet and intense. He can't take injustice. It's difficult not to emote on camera because all the time, as actors, we are expected to emote. I would say Ripudaman is like a Katappa of Bahubali, who is the senapati and an underdog. He is responsible for Porus' upbringing. I am enjoying my character so much. Hats off to Siddharth Kumar Tewary who has not left any stone un-turned for the show to succeed. For this show, I have learnt horse riding, rowing and sword fighting."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...