शनिवार, 25 नवंबर 2017

My childhood dream was to become an actor: Hitanshu Jinsi

Actor Hitanshu Jinsi, who plays the role of Vaayu Dev in Siddharth Kumar Tewary- Mahakaali – Anth hi Aarambh Hai, has been enjoying his stint in the show. The actor says that he always wanted to be seen on screen and is living his dream. “It was my childhood dream to become an actor. So I started doing theatre at an early age. I loved doing theatre and wanted to do it for life. But after doing it for six long years, I realised that I must make a living as well while following my dream and I shifted to Mumbai. I was supposed to stay at a friend’s house for one month but when I reached Bandra railway station, my friend switched off his mobile. The address he gave me was incorrect. I am fond of beaches, so I went to Juhu beach with my bags at 4 o.clock in the morning. This was my first test and I am glad that I passed it with a big smile. Somehow I managed to survive and started giving auditions for television. After continuous rejections, one day got a call from Swastik and I started my journey in the TV industry,” he says. 
The actor adds, “It’s never easy to manage your career in today's cutthroat competitions. I sacrificed a government job, left my mother alone in Jammu, to achieve my dreams.” 
Ask him how it felt for being on camera and how things have changed now, and he says, “I was full of excitement, positive and little nervous as well. I am very dedicated towards my craft. I get lost at work and it's easy then to cope up. I hardly sleep for 5 hrs, when I am shooting. I enjoy this life.” 
Physical appearances are a big part of being an actor and Hitanshu agrees with this. “Looking good on screen is very important. If you look good, you are going to attract more people to watch you. But remember, along with the packing, the product must be good as well,” he says, adding, “Proper grooming and maintaining a professional appearance are important to gain not just a positive impression but also respect at the workplace. With trends rotating and fading in and out of fashion, the industry is ever-changing, and as a part of that industry, you need to be prepared for that constant change.” 

Hitanshu says that being on screen also leads to your fans trying to follow your every move. “The most interesting aspect of being an actor is you get infinite love from known as well as unknown people. With fame, comes responsibility as you are an idol for many people. You should lead your fans in the right direction,” he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...