शुक्रवार, 24 नवंबर 2017

Romit's planned a surprise for wife Tina's birthday

Actor Romit Raj has some festivities planned for the next few days. The actor's wife Tina Kakkar Prasher turns a year older on the 25th of November, and Romit has a few surprises up his sleeve for her. "I am taking Tina to hill resort for her Birthday. It's the best place with fresh air, no pollution, no noise," he says.
The actor adds, "On this special occasion I would want to tell Tina, 'I wish you have all the happiness in the world. You are the most amazing person I know, your knowledge, your classy style, your views on life makes me fall in love with you everyday'."
Ask him what is the most romantic thing that he has done for her, and he says, "The most romantic thing was when I surprised Tina and took her to Goa for a weekend and we stayed at Taj Villa. It was a great holiday, candlelight dinner on the beach nd water sports."
Tina, too, is no less in surprising her husband. "Tina once surprised me on my birthday by calling all my dearest friends to my favourite restaurant and we all had a blast," he says.
In a time where marriages are breaking easily, Romit and Tina had been married since the last seven years and even have a five-year-old daughter Reha. "Mantra of a successful marriage is to remember all the seven vows or Vachans that you take during your 7 pheras. It’s meaningful and will never let your marriage break. Marriage is about two soulmates coming together forever," he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...