मंगलवार, 5 दिसंबर 2017

Suhani Dhani who palys Laachi in Siddharth Kumar TEwary's Porus pseaks on mehendi and Sangeet

What was so special about your mehendi?
> I like the concept of applying mehendi during the wedding but this time I thought I don't want to go the conventional way like having a king and a queen on your hand. I thought I will go the modern way so I got this really cute cartoon of a girl kissing a boy on one hand and a couple dancing and that kind of signifies the hashtags our wedding had one is #PMgotsued and other was #dancingcouple. I also had the elements of the London skyline on my mehendi because that's significant of what I am going to call it my home very soon and also the other traditional elements were added. 
'Mehendi and sangeet is an important ritual in a wedding?
> I don't think Mehendi and Sangeet rituals are important in the wedding as they just add more fun and grandeur. The wedding actually ends on a somber note with the bidaai so the mehendi and sangeet are the more happy occasions that people have to celebrate the wedding. I think it's  important because the two families get more comfortable with each other and they get better versed with each other in a relaxed atmosphere. 
What you wore?
> In my Mehendi I decided to wear a jacket with a crop top and a lehenga and I used floral jewelry and braided my hair. For my Sangeet, I wore a traditional Banarsi lehenga and blouse and dupatta but my lehenga had a twist of the modern gold fril border. I liked the whole Maharani look and I completed it with a jadau necklace which adds more grandeur to the look. 
Which songs did you dance on?

> I danced the solo on Teri Deewani and Ghoomer which is one of my favorite songs to dance. I also did a small family dance with my parents, my brother and his wife on galla goodiyan from Dil Dhadakne do and did a couple dance with Prathamesh Mody on Do Lafzo ki hain and Har kisiko nahin milta.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...