मंगलवार, 31 जुलाई 2018

Salman Khan made me feel comfortable throughout the shoot- Guru Randhawa

Que- How was your experience on the show with Salman khan? 
Guru- We had a lot fun while shooting for the show. I will cherish this moment as this is the show where I got an opportunity to share the stage with Salman sir and my favorite Himesh paaji. Initially I was scared of coming to this platform because one has to be an outgoing personality on the stage and speak a lot as well. But Salman sir made me feel comfortable throughout the shoot. Overall, I had a great experience working with him and being a part of Dus Ka Dum. The money that we earned while playing Dus Ka Dum will certainly go to charity and what can be a nobler cause than that.

Que- Do you support charity? 
Guru- Yes, I do support charity. In our life, we should always help people who need support. Even if we cannot help anyone financially, we should extend a helping hand in some or the other way. 

Que- What is that one question you would like to give out about yourself that will keep people guessing? 
Guru- Which spray do I use to style my hair? Laughs! Keep guessing. 

Que- How does it feel launching your song on such a platform? 
Guru- For the very first time in my life, I have released my song on such a huge platform and it wouldn’t have been possible without the support of Salman Khan, Dus ka Dum team and Sony Entertainment Television. I thank each one of them and Himesh paaji as well.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...