गुरुवार, 20 दिसंबर 2018

Its marathon time for Saiyami Kher again



Saiyami Kher who made a stellar debut with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Mirzya is a sportswoman by heart.

The talented actress who has been hugely appreciated for her performance in her latest release, Mauli, had successfully completed a full marathon two years ago and she is prepping up again putting her running shoes on.

She informs, "Sport has been my passion ever since I was a kid. I took to running 3 years ago. Ran the full marathon (42 kms) 2 years ago and have done a whole lot of half’s. Best thing about running is you just need to put on your shoes and run. So even if I’m shooting or working late I try getting a 30 min run in my day.

"Just a month away from race day I take care of what I eat for this month and start tapering my runs closer to the race. I’m happy seeing the running culture grow in India and urge more and more people to take it up," she adds.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...