शुक्रवार, 9 अगस्त 2019

Tara from Satara actor Roshni Walia takes popular you-tuber Yes Theory on Mumbai Darshan



You-tube sensations are not rare in this world and while the list is full of people who came, rose to popularity and were suddenly lost, there are some who succeeded in building their names across the world. One such you-tuber channel is Yes Theory which has more than 4 Million followers from across the globe and while Sony Entertainment Television is coming up with a show Tara from Satara, the lead of the show Roshni Walia was recently seen roaming on the street of Mumbai with Thomas, the you-tuber from Yes Theory.

The you-tube channel recently came with a new challenge where they could not deny for any request of their fans and it was that time when Roshni invited them to visit India. The next day Thomas was seen exploring the streets of Mumbai with our girl, eating pani puri, chhole bhature and other Punjabi delicacies while travelling in Mumbai locals and rickshaws. He was seen bargaining with the local vendors, interacting with his India fans and when Roshni gave him a challenge to visit Mannat alone, he did that and even made friends who sponsored his day trip. Thomas called the trip the best spontaneous decision of his life finally as he left for the airport after exploring the famous Juhu Beach. This 48-hour trip to India was not only memorable for him but also for Roshni who was taken by surprise when he rang her doorbell.

Speaking about her experience with Thomas Roshni said, “It was just a random challenge I gave to the Yes Theory you-tubers never expecting them to actually accept it. In the morning when I really got a call from them, I was surprisingly happy and, on the call, they informed me that Thomas is the one who would be coming to Mumbai to explore the place with me. The moment I saw him outside the door of my house, I could not control my excitement and went on shouting with joy. As promised, I took him to all famous locations of our city Mumbai and made him eat Indian delicacies like Chhole Bhature and Pani puri. Even my mother cooked Aloo Parathas for him for breakfast. The next day I gave him a challenge to visit Mannat all by himself and to my astonishment he succeeded and made friends who took him to Mount Mary’s Church along with paying for his lunch. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience for me. I have been a fan of their you-tube channel and it was a dream come true to get to meet Thomas.”

Watch Tara from Satara from 19th August, every Monday to Thursday 10:30 PM only on Sony Entertainment Television

2 टिप्‍पणियां:

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...