शनिवार, 7 नवंबर 2020

Filmmaker Raaj Shaandilyaa busy with exciting scripts

 


Writer and filmmaker Raaj Shaandilyaa, who earned massive praise for his directorial debut 'Dream Girl' last year has successfully established himself as one of the most promising filmmakers in this new age of cinema. While there's a lot of excitement amongst fans for his upcoming projects, the latest we hear that Raaj has been working on several scripts during the lockdown, which is keeping him really busy.

 

With all of us maintaining social distancing and taking all the necessary precautions during the coronavirus pandemic, the filmmaker has been doing virtual calls with various directors and producers to discuss his next. While his debut film was a comedy, it would be interesting to see what genre would be his much anticipated upcoming project.

 

Confirming the same, Raaj Shaandilyaa said in a statement, "I have been working on some really exciting projects during the lockdown and really can't wait to make the big announcement. My directorial debut, 'Dream Girl' received so much love from the audiences, so am really looking forward to bring my next film for them."

 

He further added, "I took the pandemic in my favour and made sure to make everyday as productive as I can, including reading a lot of works and finish writing what's was pending. I didn't know this time was all a human needed away from the usual city chaos. I could concentrate even better in isolation , where as I was very well aware of the situations in pandemic and kind of trauma people were going through , my only motive was to come up with such scripts which can make people laugh , so that whenever after all this they watch my work , the joy can come back . I was thoroughly writing things by which I can make people laugh again, love their life again. After all Comedy can never go wrong for / with me and the task of what's next which no one has seen yet and can make people laugh out loud was only the thing in my mind through out this time "

 

 

Well, this big update has surely come in as great news for all Raaj Shaandilyaa fans out there. We too can't wait!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...