गुरुवार, 4 फ़रवरी 2021

Leslee Lewis’ first ever ‘Global Hindi’ concert at KGAF 2021


 

He's the Legendary Leslee Lewis, the young global musician who simply refuses to come of age. When people retire, he reinvents. And churns out one amazing melody after another!

 

This time round, you will get to see Leslee Lewis in a Global Hindi Avtaar at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF), where he will go live for his fans, albeit virtually.

 

Says he, with infectious energy, "I am so excited to be part of Kala Ghoda Festival 2021... It is a virtual one, and it is my first time at the prestigious festival. Most importantly, for me, I think that this is very, very special because it is my first ever ‘Global Hindi’ concert."

 

Leslee Lewis will be performing  all his chartbuster hits from the 90’s.. Krishna, Sa Ni Dha Pa, Yaaron Dosti, Pal and all those songs to all his new releases from 2020 and 2021.

 

Confesses Leslee with childlike enthusiasm, "It is an exciting place to be in, a great start to a new sound, new kind of music in Hindi and there is probably no better place than KGAF to put it out to the people. And I am so happy that we have been working very closely in trying to do this, and I am really thrilled to be part of the festival. I have been told I am headlining it. KGAF 2021 and Global Hindi music 2021, all starting with a bang!!," he signs off.

 

Leslee Lewis. 7th February, 2021. 8-9 pm. Only on Insider. Surely a date to mark on your calendar! Registration free for all.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...