बुधवार, 26 सितंबर 2012

BOBBY VATS GET COZZZYYY WITH VIVEK OBEROI!


It is said our Films are the reflecting mirror of our society and it showcase the happenings and the truth of the surrounding in the films… So as in this ever changing world, the trends change, lifestyle change and not to forget preference too change so it’s indeed it will be depicted in our films and that too with lots of masala.
Bobby Vats, a talented actor with lots of grit and determination was extremely shocked when he was offered a role of a GAY and that too to romance none other than actor Vivek Oberoi in the Film“Kismat Love Paisa Dilli…it is a very funny role in this perfect comic setup directed by Sanjay khanduri.. He was uncomfortable to hear it also but then the second thought hit his mind that “Actors are Actors, You Have To Be Ready For Any Role” and he nodded yes for the role on the condition he to have conversation with Vivek Oberoi first.
And that’s all he met Vivek and chatted and discussed with him all the aspect of the role and concluded to be working on the project. Nevertheless, on the first shoot Bobby found himself very uncomfortable to get intimate with Vivek and sooner he discovered vivek was also feeling the same as he was.
Bobby exclaimed, “I never played a gay and was very much uncomfortable to do so, trust me its a nightmare to assume yourself as a Gay, but then I again heard my inner voice proclaiming me YOU ARE AN ACTOR, YOU HAVE TO BE BOLD ENOUGH TO GIVE IT A TRY and later the actor in me took over and sooner I felt myself relaxed and I went to Vivek and made him understand the situation and got ready for the shoot.”
“We did many rehearsals on the same, we were inspirations to each other and then we gave the performance and in the first shot we got it right”, added Vats.
“Doing such roles is a challenge for me and I am happy I have done it. I think carrying one role of being a hunk, super power man, a romantic guy for so long doesn’t carve your talent. I will always play different roles in my career to discover how much I am talented…”
Starting his career with Shyam Benegal and with some commercial film superstars like Ajay Devgan and Neil Nitin frame by frame in films like ‘Halla Bol’ and ‘Aa Dekhen Zaara’and many others from commercial to parallel cinema but he successes to carve his own distinct identity in films! Bobby has a long way to go.
He his sure that his acting is not just for commercial but also for critically acclamation and this character will win it for him. He believes a lot of hard work and a passion in whatever he do is only his identity in cinema as it was always been and with his upcoming Film Kismat Love Paisa Dilli he is all set to groove the audience (especially boys) with his new avatar.
We awaits for the film to be released to see Bobby in the new sexy act.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...