बुधवार, 26 सितंबर 2012

New Young Blood ,Roman Sen of "Fiery Tiger Production​s" announces his maiden Venture Film "Sanki''


Age is no bar when it comes to Bollywood. The last few years have seen a deluge of young talent hitting the screen. The latest in this trend is twenty-three year old Roman Sen, scion of the Katha group family, Roman Sen had launched his production house Fiery Tiger Productions with an aim to produce quality cinema with a commercial edge.
When contacted Roman stated candidly “We’ll be producing three films in a year which will be content-driven films but at the same time will have prominent names attached. My observation in Bollywood has been that sometimes content-driven films lose out on glamour quotient while some high-budget, star-driven films lose out on content. My endeavour will be to balance these two very necessary ingredients of cinema. Hence, I’ve positioned my production house as producers of content-driven cinema with high entertainment value and glamour quotient which according to me is a winning formula. My slate has three films in this financial year. I spent the last three months meeting directors and I finally zeroed in to writer-director Manish Gupta to helm my first venture - a suspense thriller titled ‘SANKI’. I chose Manish because I love his sense of crafting screenplay and dialogues. I loved his writing in ‘SARKAR’ and I was impressed with his direction in ‘THE STONEMAN MURDERS’.
When contacted, Manish sounded equally charged to join hands with Roman, “Roman like the name of his company suggests has fire in his belly! Hence his temperament matches with my own. His decision to support this film is laudable because it is a brave and bold film which will break all conventions of Indian cinema. In this film, the hero of the film is actually a villain and the villain is actually a hero. My job to make the audience fall in love with a villain is tough and it is indeed a brave decision on Roman’s part to back me”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...