गुरुवार, 18 जुलाई 2013

BAJATEY RAHO TEAM CELEBRATE RAVI KISSEN BIRTHDAY AT MEHBOOB STUDIO

With the film entering its final leg of promotion, the cast is now going all out to promote Shashant A Shah's 'Bajatey Raho'. But what everybody seemed to miss in the hustle bustle was Ravi Kissen's birthday. In the midst of interviews when Ravi's phone refused to stop buzzing, the rest of the cast started getting restless and irritated. "I was just so surprised that the whole day, we were all together and not one member of the cast remembered my birthday. But suddenly towards the evening when I walked into the studio, I saw a big cake on the table and Vinay along with the rest singing the birthday song. It was so wonderful and reminded me of my childhood days when my friends would surprise me" said Ravi Kissen. Also present at the venue where Dolly Ahluwalia, Tusshar, Vishakha Singh, producer Krishika Lulla and director Shashant A Shah. 
Bajatey Raho is jointly produced by EROS International and MSM Motion Pictures and is set to release on 26th July 2013

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...