मंगलवार, 22 मार्च 2016

Colour Yellow Productions, Eros International and Jar Pictures launch the trailer of Nil Battey Sannata!





Colour Yellow Productions (Aanand L Rai), Eros International and Jar Pictures’ upcoming family entertainer Nil Battey Sannata featuring Swara Bhaskar, Ratna Pathak Shah, Ria Shukla and Pankaj Tripathi is a lighthearted and fun-filled entertainer.
The trailer of Nil Battey Sannata was launched amidst a packed house by producer Aanand L Rai (Colour Yellow Productions), director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari and the cast Swara Bhaskar and Ria Shukla (dressed in school uniforms), Pankaj Tripathi (dressed as a school headmaster). The gathered media had a fun-filled classroom session with head teacher Pankaj Tripathi and classmates Swara and Ria.
Says producer Aanand L Rai, “During my growing up years, my father used to tell me – Always listen to your heart and not your mind. I associated with Nil Battey Sannata straight from my heart and I’m feeling very proud of the film.”
Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari says, "For a very long time in my advertising years i have been telling stories in 30 seconds. I realised that if those stories resonate like the KBC girl child film, it was time for me to bigger stories to reach a wider audiece. Nil Battey Sannata is a simple story developed over a year with my team of writers with all the insights i have closely watched in our country." 
Swara Bhaskar says, “When Ashwiny offered me Nil Battey Sannata, I thought it would be career suicide to play a mother of a 15 year old on screen. But when I read the script, I realised the potential of the role and also that no decision based on fear is a good decision. I think accepting this film was among the better decisions of my life. Ashwiny extracted the best performance out of me as an artist. It's a beautiful film which will resonate universally.”  
Produced by Colour Yellow Productions and Jar Pictures and directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, Nil Battey Sannata stars Swara Bhaskar, Ratna Pathak Shah, Ria Shukla and Pankaj Tripathi. The film will be presented in India by Eros International and it’s scheduled to release 22nd April 2016.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...