मंगलवार, 18 जुलाई 2017

Nawazuddin Siddiqui to match the dance steps of the dance guru Tiger Shroff in 'Munna Michael'

Munna Michael, an upcoming Indian action dance film directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani is all set to create a buzz. The film features Tiger Shroff in a lead role alongside Nidhhi Agerwal and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. And the entire cast of the film recently promoted their upcoming flick in Delhi.
On being asked about the preparation and difficulty level of the role, Nawaz said, "I can't dance like tiger and that's for sure but I have tried my best. No role is easy you have to prepare for all but dancing was new for me. It was no less than a horrible experience for me to dance. Tiger dances with such ease and if I could do even 1% equal to him, then it will be a big achievement for me. I was very scared but it was a kind of experiment."
Nawaz also commented on the hardships he faced in the industry and said, "I was always demotivated by all because of my looks be it at my hometown or office workplace and these things are everywhere. I don't know why they exist but they are there."
On being asked about his experience with Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tiger said, "When I first went on the set I was hell scared because he is such a talented actor and it's quite intimidating for a new comer because you remember his work from Badlapur and Gangs of Wasseypur but when you actually meet the man he's such a lovely and normal person but you see a sudden transformation on screen when he gets into the character. I am blessed that I got to work with him at an early stage of my career."
On being asked about the one thing that he has never done before for a movie, Tiger said, "There's more than one thing, I have learnt many major variations in dance and I have got an opportunity to work with Nawaz sir and with the new comer opposite to me when I am not a new comer now. I tried to observe whatever I could. He then added that, "I would like to explore more as an actor I would also like to work in a musical like La La land."
Nidhhi on being asked about her experience said, "It was really great working with both the actors and there was a lot to learn from them. And I am blessed that I got to work with them."
They also launched an app based on the movie named Munna Michael dance and run. The story is about a young man from the streets, called Munna (Tiger Shroff), who from a young age was a big fan of Michael Jackson. Mahinder Fauji (Nawazuddin Siddiqui) is a gangster who aspires to dance. The film is slated to release on 21 July 2017.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...