सोमवार, 20 नवंबर 2017

Ssharad Malhotraa gets fan love from overseas

Fans mean everything for actor Ssharad Malhotraa. While his fan following in India seems to know no limits, the actor has an ever widening fan base over seas as well. The actor has been recently getting calls from his Pakistani fans, urging him to visit Pakistan. 
"Recently, I have been getting a lot calls from Pakistan. Those calls are usually around 2 at night. A lot of People from Islamabad, Karachi are calling me every day because my show is doing really well there. So they call me up and ask me to visit their place and promise me that they will give me a grand welcome. They have also started a new brand of chips called Kasam chips. So it is very nice and flattering. So I am hoping that someday if I am lucky enough, I might cross the borders and go," he says. 
Meanwhile, the actor, who is playing the role of Rishi in the show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, says that he wants to try something else now. "I am bored. It is time to move on and play some different character, something exciting. I have been playing Rishi since two years now. I want to play a challenging character next," he says. 
Ask him if Rishi is like Ssharad, and he says, "About 70 percent, we both happen to be Punjabis, we both come from joint families, we both are of today's modern era, we both like flirting. We both believe in the word love. We both believe in living life to the fullest." 

The actor wants to try his hand at theatre as well. "I want to do theatre but because of the time constraint, I am not getting the space for that. I am looking forward to actually taking up something on that platform. I am looking forward to being part of a web series. I want to touch all the platforms," he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...