मंगलवार, 19 दिसंबर 2017

Donal Bisht Wears Her Mother’s ‘Kangan’ for the Wedding

Sony Entertainment Television’s show Ek Deewaana Tha has kept viewers glued to the screens with shocking twists and turns. But, in the ongoing track, audiences will get to witness a wedding atmosphere where Sharanya (Donal Bisht) is excited to may her love Vyom (Vikram Singh Chauhan). Not many know that Donal who will stun her fans with her bridal look had someone very close to her help her to get the attire in place.Every bride looks beautiful in a traditional outfit and the right jewelry just places itself on an outfit making it look mesmerizing. To finish her look, Donal’s mother gave her a ‘Kangan’ to which she wore during her wedding.

When asked Donal Bisht to let out her feelings, she said, “When I heard the wedding sequence was being shot, the first thing that came to my mind was the kind of jewelry I would like to wear to make my character stand out as a bride. I went to my mother for a solution as I remember my Mother showing me one of her Gold Kangan that she wore during her wedding. The Kangan looks so elegant. I am glad my mother helped me out. My co-actors and everyone on set, loved the kangan and I now feel it’s more like a blessing Mother’s are truly out best friends and always help out under any circumstance.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...