रविवार, 31 दिसंबर 2017

New Year Goals

As 2017 nears its end, our favourite telly actors tell us what they learnt this year and what they look forward to next year.
Sneha Wagh: 2017 was a year of learning for me. I learned a lot from it. It taught me to move forward with life, taught me to be myself. In 2018, I want to implement everything I learned. And lead the new year with open heart and mind.
Sshrey Pareek: Everyday is a lesson for me. But I feel there is a lot more than I can still learn from this year. There is something that has been left undone, which I will complete next year. My expectations from 2018 are huge. Next year I want to make sure I do at least one film.
Hrishikesh Pandey: I don't expect too much not from a year or people. What I believe in is that we have to work hard to achieve anything and when you work hard there's nothing that is impossible in life. You can achieve anything and everything, with your dedication and focus. In the previous year also, there were ups and downs where work is concerned. In 2018, I just want to keep going, be occupied and live life. I am going to travel more and live for myself.
Gunjan Utreja: The most important lesson I have gained in 2017 is that the most important thing in life is your health. We take our body for granted and forget to take care of it. I have made a resolution that I will put my health above anything else in this world. Honestly, the only expectations I have is for myself. I believe that I will make 2018 a year full of personal and professional victories and growth. I aim to make the coming year much better than any past years and do my utmost best in all areas of life. I will try to strike a balance keeping a healthy lifestyle in mind to ensure that I am the best version of myself till date.
Romit Raj: The important lesson of 2017 is to keep moving ahead with the change in the entertainment industry. My expectation for 2018 is to act in films, short films and digital series. 
Gavie Chahal: Life is unpredictable. We have seen lots of people from the Bollywood fraternity pass away this year. I even lost my father this year. So it taught me a great lesson that nothing is permanent. Focus on your work and keep moving on in your life. May God grace the world with humanity and peace in 2018.
Saurabh Pandey: 2017 will always remain special to my wife and me because we got married in this year. It taught us that life is not easy. It is a roller coaster and that's also the fun part of life. With good a little bad experience is also required to realise what's good and the value of it. We have grown into a mature and a better version of ourselves for one another. 2018 is like a blank board. We hope to get into it with a bang and do good in life, work and for the world. Giving our best to make our lives and the world a better place. Happy New year.  
Samiksha Bhatnagar: I spent some time this weekend reflecting on this question about my lesson in 2017. I believe, everyday is a new lesson, if you want to learn. If you just want to live your life as it comes then each day would be just another day. However, if I have to mention the single most important lesson I’ve learned this year, then it will be to have faith that your efforts will be rewarded. That’s it. Now that may sound like a productivity lesson, but to me, it’s really a recipe for happiness and success. My expectations in 2018 are more around learning new things and embracing the change. I feel the only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. The only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out in the open.
Vivian Dsena I gained lot of wisdom in 2017 and got a new perspectives on everything in life. In 2018, I will take each day as it comes. I don’t plan much and that helps me live each day to it’s fullest.

Ssharad Malhotraa: I got new insights into human relationships and got to do short films and music video in 2017, which was different experience. In 2018, I am expecting some unique and new developments in career and I would surely be exploring new avenues. I am expecting more stability and growth in all spheres of life.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...