रविवार, 31 दिसंबर 2017

My role in Fear Files is very challenging: Romit Raj

Actor Romit Raj, who is part of Fear Files, is thrilled to be part of the show. The actor says that the role is very challenging. “I am doing Fear files for the first time in my career of 15yrs as I feel there is a big audience out there who watch Fear Files. It’s a fascinating story about a couple and I have a very challenging role,” says Romit, who was last seen in Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi” On Sab TV. Meanwhile, the actor wants to be part of a love story. “I am interested in doing an intense love story drama as I feel it has great viewership with a good storyline,” he says.

 Ask him which he prefers, fictions shows or episodics like Fear Files, he says, “Daily soap and Fear files both have their audience. I, being an actor, get to enjoy both. Frankly TV is getting better and bigger. Every one is aware that TV needs to be at its best otherwise viewers will move over to the digital medium completely. I can see amazing stories and fantastic packaging of new TV shows. Honestly, I have never done episodic work as I always feel comfortable doing daily soaps or long-running shows. You have more time to play your character and more scenes to do. I am doing Fear Files for two reasons - first, the audience, who love this show, and secondly Mr. Sukesh Motwani, the producer.” The actor also wants to take up shows which his daughter can watch. “My daughter can’t watch television shows at all. She only watches Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly and Barbie. I would love to play a super hero for my daughter,” he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...