शुक्रवार, 7 सितंबर 2012

A LONG AND AWAITED DREAM FINALLY CAME TRUE : Designer Amy Billimoria

Imagine the excitement when we meet our role model, the same excitement is been experienced by Fashion Designer Amy Billimoria when she met for the first legendary singer Asha Bhosle at her 80th Birthday Celebration.
Amy wished Asha Taai on her glorious 80th birthday and Taai blessed her with her hand on Amy’s head. Amy was all excited and overwhelmed with Taai’s warm gesture.
She expressed, “I always wanted to meet Ashaji – the gifted singer of India and personally I always have had look up to her as my Idol. She have had influenced me since I started listening to music. I always cherished her whenever she sings with her magical voice. And today a dream has come true for me when I touched her feet and she blessed me with all the success and happiness.”
Now, I have one more wish to be accomplished is to design a beautiful, a royal saree for beautiful Ashaji! Hope, this one too be fulfilled very soon as God has accomplished my first wish of meeting Ashaji.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...