शनिवार, 20 जुलाई 2013

ACTOR PREPARES PRESENTS MASTER CLASS WITH ACTOR ANIL KAPOOR


 Anil Kapoor today shared his experiences with students of Anupam Kher’s acting school Actor Prepares: The School for Actors. It was a part of the Master Class sessions organised by the institute with stalwarts from the industry. The series has been very popular with the students as it gives them a ring-side view of the behind-the-scenes stories of the hard work and struggles of the actors and directors who have made their mark in the industry.  
In his talk, which was moderated by Kher, Kapoor traced his struggle to enter the industry, his creative differences with directors and his key to acting success. ‘When I face the camera, I am terribly focussed; I lose sight of everything and everybody on the set! I do not even see the man behind the camera…I am only focussing on my act,’ said Kapoor.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...